Make sure to install the VirtIO Drivers in order for you Windows VPS to install the correct Ethernet interface.
- -Go to the VPS control panel at: panel.velocihost.net
- -Login with your Panel Credentials.
- -Select your VPS by clicking on Manage.
- -On the Drivers tab make sure to Select Windows Virtio Drivers and click on Mount.
- -Once mounted, your Windows VPS should recognize the new drive. If not, reboot it.
- -Now, back on your Windows VPS, go to the Control Panel->System and Security->System and click on Device Manager on the left side menu.
- -On the device Manager look for the Ethernet Adapter, click on it and Select Update Driver Software.
- -When asked How do you want to search for driver software? Select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- -Point it to the location where the drive was mounted from the VPS manager and make sure to leave “Include subfolders” checked.
- -Select the drive and once ~RED Hat VirtIO Ethernet Adapter~ is presented, select it and let it install.
That’s it, you should now have a working Ethernet adapter on Device Manager, connected to the internet. If it does not get the network values from the DHCP server. Make sure to input your assigned values manually.